Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sleepless nights


The weather here has been really cold recently and even though it is sunny, the wind makes you regret it everytime you go out. So we've been driving everywhere rather than walking lately. I've felt like I've been coming down with a flu these past couple of days as well.



So it hasn't been a great week for me. But there are days like these too unfortunatelly. Lately I feel like everything is going wrong. I also learnt about the family member being sick so that doesn't help either. I need to stay positive though it might still be nothing. It just makes you remember that your health and the health of the ones you love is the most important thing in this world and everything else can come later.





































































 My mind just didn't want to turn off and it's been running around in circles. I was unable to do anything, it was hard to even focus on work. I was baking, shopping and painting trying to keep my mind distracted... Hopefully the next week will be a more positive one!




No comments:

Post a Comment