Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Capri calling



 This cold weather outside makes me long for Capri the most beautiful place I've ever visited. Maybe it had an extra magic to it because it was the spring but it was just such a charming place that I deffinitely want to go back. I am craving it right now the warm breez, the beautiful turquoise see around the island and the flowers of all kinds, lemon trees and the smell of jasmine and bougainvillea flowers... definitely my favorite place for holidays.



 Because Capri is an island it has a specific climate and constant breeze so it's never too hot and the fauna and flora are just amazing. There are little lizards everywhere on the island and they are completely harmless and kind of cute. The people are very friendly in a typical Italian fashion and the views from everywhere are.. well stunning doesn't even describe it.

 There are two towns on the island, Capri and Anacapri, I personally stayed in Anacapri since it's less noisy and further from the crowds.The whole island feels very welcoming and is like a big family where everybody knows everyone so you feel like on the second day you say hello to most people.
This island has won my heart (and all my six senses) with amazing food, beautiful smells of flowers, wonderful views, birds singing, heavenly warm breeze. I am hoping to go back very soon. Actually I am daydreaming about it right now and looking at plane tickets already for spring again.




No comments:

Post a Comment