Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Heaven

If I died and went to heaven, it would look like a scandinavian country house. In the summer of course :) . I just love the scandinavian simplicity and their passion for white. I am daydreaming about these white interiors with views of beautiful wild north scenery. So different from France yet so enchanting!


































It gives the interior very clean and simple look that goes with any other color and goes so well with the nature around. Add lot's of candles, some blankets and furs (fake please) and you are going to feel like Gerda and Kai in Hans Christiansen's Snow Queen.





































































































I guess my next holiday destination is revealed. Have a good evening everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment