Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Home


































Yesterday's trip to Nancy was good but I am really happy to be back home to enjoy the snowy day.
Big cities are great but it's always nice to get out of the crowded places and have my space and tranquillity. I can think more and focus better. It's my little quiet paradise. The view of the forest and seeing the birds and horses around is so healing. Micho loves it too.

Vcerajsi vylet do Nancy bol pekny ale som rada ze som spat doma a mozem si uzit snehu. Velke mesta su super ale je stale fajn vyjst z preludnenych miest  a mat moj vlastny priestor a pokoj. Viac rozmyslam a viem sa lepsie sustredit. Je to moj maly tichy raj. Vyhlad na les a pohlad na vtaky a kone dookola je taky liecivy. Micho to ma tiez rad.




































We had a nice walk in the snow with Micho and a little snowball fight too. I love this season. With the snow everything feels better.

Vysli sme si na dobru prechadzku s Michom a bola aj mala gulovacka. Milujem toto obdobie. So snehom je vsetko lepsie.




































It is sad though that the Christmas decorations have to go down soon. Now it's finally starting to look really Christmassy here.  I might keep them up for longer just for myself :) .

Je ale smutne ze vianocne ozdoby budu musiet ist o chvilu dole. Teraz to tu konecne zacina vyzerat Vianocne. Mozno si ich necham trosku dlhsie len pre seba :) .

















































And this is what I got yesterday in Nancy. Some pajamas and tops in H&M for Alexandre and some shirts for myself.

A toto som vcera doniesla z Nancy. Nejake pyzamka a svetre pre Alexandra a par kosiel pre mna.




























































I also got this blue velvet backpack in Zara and I am in love with it.
What do you think?

A tiez tento modry zamatovy ruksak zo Zary velmi sa z neho tesim.
Co na to hovorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment