Saturday, January 7, 2017

Baby it's cold outside

It's soo cold outside. I thought France doesn't really get cold in the winter but apparently it does! Sometimes...Yesterday it was a lovely sunny day but -15C ! In the evening when I was walking Micho, it was so cold I thought I would faint. That's the tricky thing about the freezing weather at first you don't feel so cold at all and then you realize your body is slowly shutting down. It reminds me of cold winters in Wisconsin.

Vonku je strasna zima. Myslela som ze vo Francuzsku az tak v zime neprimrza ale ocividne ano! Niekedy...Vcera bol krasny slnecny den ale -15C!  Vecer ked som sla na prechadzku s Michom, tak mrzlo ze som myslela ze omdliem. To je tak pri mrazoch, najprv vam nie je az taka zima a potom si uvedomite ze vase telo sa postupne vzdava. Pripomina mi to chladne zimy vo Wisconsine.


The roads have been really icy too, so it's better to not go out unless one has to. Fortunately it's Saturday so I don't need to go out this afternoon at all. I can just snuggle up next to Micho on the sofa and finaly watch new Sherlock. Have you watched it yet? What did you think of it?

Na cestach tiez poriadne primrza, takze je lepsie nevychadzat pokial nemusim. Nastastie je sobota takze poobede nemusim ist vobec nikam. Mozem sa pokojne pritulit k Michovi na gauci a konecne si pozriet novu cast Sherlocka. Uz ste to videli? Co na to poviete?



Recently I've been having weird nightmares. Last night two in a row. In the first one Micho was very sick and I couldn't do anything about it, I woke up in a panic, crying. In the second one there was a strange man chasing me on the street and I couldn't get away from him no matter how fast I was running and in the end he turned out to be my neighbour. It was very weird. Since I have moved to this house I am having more nightmares than ever before. I read  the houses have energies of the people that lived in them and the things that happened around that land.. Have you heard about this too? This one definitely has a strange one.

V poslednej dobe mam vela zlych snov.Minulu noc az dva za sebou. V provom bol Micho velmi chory a nemohla som urobit vobec nic, zobudila som sa v panike a slzach. V druhom bol cudny muz ktory ma prenasledoval po ulici a nemohla som mu ujst aj ked som bezala najrychlejsie ako som vedela a nakoniec sa z neho vyklul nas sused. Bolo to velmi cudne. Odkedy byvam v tomto dome mam viac nocnych mor ako kedykolvek predtym. Citala som ze domy maju energie ludi ktori v nich byvali predtym a veci co sa tam udiali. Tiez ste o tom poculi? Tento ma velmi zvlastnu energiu.





























No comments:

Post a Comment