Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A trip to Nancy


Today I spent a day in Nancy and finally I got so many things done that I planned to do for a while. Although it was not as crowded as I thought it would be, the sales are a big thing in France (maybe because they only happen twice a year)  I could feel the pressure in the shops building up.
Overall it was a good trip and even though it was freezing cold I enjoyed it.

Dnes som stravila den v Nancy a konecne som vybavila tolko veci, co som planovala uz dlho.
Aj ked tam nebolo tak plno ako som myslela, vypredaje su vo Francuzsku velka vec (mozno preto ze sa deju len dva krat do roka)  citila som ako napor v obchodoch narasta.
V celku to bol dobry vylet a aj ked bola strasna zima, bolo dobre.


 I got to visit the main church then some of my favorite shops like Caroll or Undeuxtrois. The big cities have a magical feeling in the winter with all the Christmas decorations. Do you know what I mean?

Obzrela som si hlavny kostol a potom niektore z mojich oblubenych obchodov ako Caroll alebo Undeuxtrois. Velke mesta maju v zime carovnu atmosferu so vsetkymi vianocnymi vyzdobami. Viete co myslim?




I got to buy some macarons in Paul the famous French bakery. I still have some saved for tomorrow (my macaron obsession is on the rise again).

Pochutnala som si na makaronkach v Paul znamej Francuzskej cukrarni. Este stale mam nejake aj na zajtra (moj makaronkovy osial znova zacina) .


 


 We even got to have some fun on the baby carousel :) ! Alexandre had a fun day too i think, well judging by how tired he was (he's asleep already), although he hates going to the shops with me (such a boy).
Good night all!

Dokonca sme sa povozili aj na kolotoci :) ! Alexandrovi sa pacilo tiez aspon si myslim sudiac podla toho aky bol unaveny ( uz spi) , aj ked neznasa so mnou chodit po obchodoch (typicky chlap). Dobru noc vam vsetkym!






No comments:

Post a Comment