Friday, January 13, 2017

A little time



 Today I finally found some time for a little bit of pampering. It felt soo good to have some time for myself. I have to laugh though because now I call pampering even washing my hair and curling it! These days time is preciouss and I realy apreciate every minute that i get without rushing. I even had time to dry my hair and curl it properly which is a luxury these days. A proper relaxation and time for your self is so important though it makes you feel prettier and more relaxed in an instant. I love to just take a bath with my favorite essential oils and salts and candles. This stuff is so important in the winter!

Dnes som konecne nasla trosku casu na kuru. Velmi dobre mi to padlo mat trochu casu pre seba. Ale musim sa zasmiat pretoze teraz uz volam kurou aj umytie a natocenie vlasov! V tychto dnoch je mi cas naozaj vzacny a naozaj si cenim kazdu chvilku ktoru mam bez nahlenia.Dokonca som mala cas aj na vysusenie vlasov a natocenie co je pre mna v tychto dnoch luxusom. No poriadna relaxacia a cas pre seba su take dolezite, hned to pozdvihne sebavedomie a zrelaxuje cloveka. Rada si robim kupel s oblubenymi esencialnymi olejmi, solou do kupela a svieckami. Tieto veci su v zime tak dolezite!


































































Some of my favorite products Moroccan Oil for hair and a face mask from Yves Rocher. Now a movie and a hot chocolate in a robe and slippers! Have a lovely evening everyone!

Niektore z mojich oblubenych vyrobkov Moroccan Oil na vlasy a maska na tvar od Yvech Rocher.
Teraz film a horuca cokolada v zupane a papuciach! Pekny vecer vam vsetkym!



































No comments:

Post a Comment