Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Art recently



































Recently I've been wanting to do a post about paintings that I have around the house and that are very important for the mood of the rooms. The special attention I pay to a children's room but that's for another time. So here are some of the originals that I have hanging around.


I do like the fairy tale theme from time to time, it nurtures my soul and I have a feeling it gives the interior a little touch of magic. Thinking about the world of classic fairy tales always makes me happy. Who said fairy tales are only for children?







































 Another theme and  quite a popular one, are dancers, always an elegant touch to any room.
Also reminds any girl of her childhood and ballet lesson :) (or a dream of them).                               All the art is from lucianasusko.com .
What are your favorite artists and what is your favorite painting?











No comments:

Post a Comment