Thursday, June 1, 2017

A trip to Brittany


































My story with Brittany began 5 years ago when I moved to the city called Brest. I spent two years living in this region and I must say the beaches are stunning. I have some really great memories there so going back is always exciting. I must admit though I am not a big fan of the rain and it does rain quite often there. Being close to the ocean it can be quite windy and rainy. But on a sunny day you might feel like you're in heaven.








 I love the traditional Breton architecture with blue gates and shutters.

The city of Brest is right by the ocean and has amazing views from the castle. Although most of the traditional architecture has been destroyed during the war, it has been rebuilt and serves as a military base on the harbour. It's fun spotting a submarine here and there.






No comments:

Post a Comment