Thursday, May 25, 2017

Flowers, flowers everywhere


 Today I had a little stroll around the city and I couldn't help but noticing there are so many beautiful flowers around now. I recently visited my favourite flower shop in the city and their selection at the moment is amazing as well. So much so I am thinking about reinventing my garden again. Flowers always make me happy. Not the cut ones but the ones that are in the garden and blossoming happily.
Today is a day off here in France, a public holiday known as Ascension. It is a Christian holiday symbolizing the bodily Ascension of Jesus into heaven. The French families usually take advantage of this prolonged weekend and most people take the Friday of as well to make it a four day weekend to travel somewhere. The city is pretty empty at this time and you won't meet many people shopping either. The weather has been just beautiful and I really can't get enough of the sun and all the flowers around! Have a lovely rest of the week people!


















dress - H&M
necklace- Pimkie

No comments:

Post a Comment