Sunday, May 7, 2017

Fashion for the little ones


































  My new obsession is a website that sells beautiful and creative clothes for children. I like to dress my little love in a bunny hat or as a baby deer. We have so much fun with the face paint as well. He loves looking at me with a bunny face on too. I wish he knew how cute he looks. He was quite surprised when he looked in the mirror at himself :) .



































































Hat - Oeuf Nyc
Turtleneck - Monoprix
Dungarees - La Compagnie Des Petits


































The website is called smallable.com and it seels everything from baby clothes to home decor. The best thing though is that it ships everywhere around the world for a very reasonable price and gives you the price in your currency too.








































Hat & Hoodie - Oeuf Nyc

No comments:

Post a Comment