Friday, May 19, 2017

Bohemian vibes

LOVELAND ~ A far off land where the dusty roads echo the zeitgeist of the 1960s, revolution is in the air and love is in the hearts of the forever young.
Thinking about the summer and the hot days ahead I have have been in a very bohemian style mood lately. I am obsessed with long flowy dresses, colorful jewellery and vibrant patterns.



































I have discovered a cute Australian based company called Spell & the Gypsy (where have I been right?) and I absolutely love the style of their flowy dresses, romantic skirts and tops and bohemian look in general. It reminded me of a dress I had before by Arnhem and funnily enough they are all made in the same place in Byron Bay Australia. So if you've been looking for some beautiful romantic dress for the summer look no more.


 I have found this beautiful jewellery maker from France who makes amazing bohemian pieces. They are called Rose KafĂ© and they are based in Marseille. Their jewellery is unique and so beautiful made of silver sometimes gold plated and using semi precious stones. It just goes so well with the romantic gypsy style dresses.



 Another great thing to do in France that is kind of bohemian ;) is to go to Brocante or Vide grenier which is basicaly a thrift sale or a car boot sale. You can find real jewels here if you look hard enough. I attended 2 in the past 2 weeks, I will share with you what I bought next time.
Have a wonderful weekend lovely people!



No comments:

Post a Comment