Monday, June 19, 2017

Chateau de Vincennes


 I am still in Paris but in a different part of the city now, I am staying in a beautiful apartment in a part called Vincennes which is also kind of a suburb of Paris. This part is more busy beacause it's only couple of metro stops away from central Paris but still feels kind of homey. It's full of families and children, even in the evenings there are still kids outside playing on the streets and families going for walk or sitting in the restaurants outside. It is nice to see , I like this kind of life with fruit shop on the corner with amazing deliciouss fruits, coffee shops and restaurants, people sitting outside and eating or having a coffee or just going for a family walk. It feels nice, summer in the city.




 Not far from my apartment here, there is a castle Chateau de Vincennes. I took a walk with Alex around and inside of it today in the pram. It felt magical. We still have couple of days left here so I need to make the most of it.I have mixed feelings about leaving Paris, I thought I would be happy to go home and I am but a part of me feels sad to be leaving this place.




No comments:

Post a Comment