Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Summer Picnic




























































This is how we spent the international picnic day. It was so much fun to be in the nature again. Now that we are back home from the city, I can really apreciate having the garden and the forests and lakes around. It feels good especially in this heat. It's been so hot here lately.Not complaining hahah. I love the hot weather. I love hot summer evenings and nights. But to be in the countryside in the summer it's the best. Barbecues and picnics, strawberies, cherries and ice cream, evening walks in shorts, this is what i've been looking forward to the whole winter and now it's here. I'm enjoying every second of it, my only worry is that it's going to pass too fast. I'm trying to look at it this way, the summer holiday hasn't even started yet ;) so we've still got two good months of summer ahead of us. Have a beautiful week everyone!











Romper - Spell&the Gypsy
Slipers- Etam
Baby Hats- Du Pareil..au meme
Baby Shoes- Crocs






No comments:

Post a Comment