Friday, June 16, 2017

Paris



Still in the beautiful part of Serris, well 20 minutes away from Paris technically but still feels like Paris, maybe because of the big shopping mall close by and the Disneyland Park. I love waking up here. It is really a beautiful part with lots of trees and parks everywhere. They even have an outlet shopping village here with all the high end shops and Starbucks. I feel at home!


































I had an amazing day walking around the mall and then drinking my iced late in the children's park with Alex. It seems he likes it here too. Paris is growing on me, although I love to be in the nature with hills and forests around. There is something about this city though that you just grow to love and when you leave, you miss it. I even started considering moving here, but that requires a lot of planning so for now it is just an idea.
And guess what I did in the evening when I got home ofcourse had some Ben & Jerry's with Netflix.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment