Monday, February 27, 2017

All about hair




































Or all about my hair... In general I like to use natural products rather than to use too many chemicals on my hair and skin. These are some products though that I have been using for years. Coconut oil spray by Ogx, I use it on my ends when they are dry or when I have to use heat. In general I find the organic coconut oil works the same. Phyto Volume by Phyto Paris, I use this product ocassionaly for volume as my hair tends to get very flat and lacks volume.  I also love Kerastase Elixir Ultime and Ojon one of my favorite brands as well, my favorite from Ojon is the oil Damage Reverse which I ran out of, it is my absolute favourite together with the Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba oil, they always save my dry ends. I also like to use them for the scalp massage.





























I purchased this Shu Uemura Essence Absolu, following the advice of my hairdresser, but I find it makes my hair a bit too greasy as my hair is so thin and flat already, so if you have hair like mine which is not very thick and voluminous, I would not reccomend this oil at all. I avoid hair sprays as much as I can but if I absolutely have to use it, then I use Elnett by L'Oreal but I honestly use so little of it that this small bottle has lasted me more than two years.


























Since I stopped coloring my hair I have tried to use all kinds of shampoos for the revival of the color. I just got these new products by Schwarzkopf so I'll let you know if they work ,also if you have any ideas about the good shampoo for blondes let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment