Sunday, February 5, 2017

City pretty Besançon


 This weekend I had to go for a quick trip to Besançon.Very pretty town in the region of Franche-Comté. Although it was more for business, visiting this beautiful city is always a pleasure. The eye pleasing architecture and the cute shops and coffee shops everywhere, make a really nice atmosphere. The city is surrounded by the hills and has a beautiful citadel. The fact that the city is on the river Doubs, makes it even prettier. I didn't have much time for visiting as I was in a hurry this time but I took some pictures on the way.






 I recently became a vegetarian, well technically not completely, as I still eat fish. I want animals to be treated right but that's for a whole another topic. I always find it challenging to find food on the go for vegetarians in France. I usually just go with the quiche option. If you have any suggestions or interesting recipes please let me know!




The food everywhere in France is usually really deliciouss because of the cheese oh yes the cheese :) that is soo good.


 My favourite shop in the city must be this cute little jewellery shop called Nubia which sell all kinds of original bohemian pieces. The trip was successful in the end even though I didn't get to shop much I bought some cute wooden toys which are Made in France by Vilac that I am really happy about. Have a great week everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment