Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sunny Sunday

I've been so sick with the flu recently, I wasn't even able to get out of bed on Friday too sick to go out almost the whole weekend. I hate those flu days when you're just lying with temperature in bed unable to do anything active at all. I couldn't even write or read it was that bad. Spent a good three days in pajamas with no make up on. The weather was so gloomy here the last month, but just as I got sick it warmed up and started to be really nice and sunny. So typical.  I am really ready for spring now and the warm weather. Today I was determined to finally go outside.I started the day with the big breakfast French style some pains au chocolat and coffee.





































  It was sunny and it felt like spring. Everything is starting to smell good and alive, the grass, the flowers... the nature is waking up I love this smell.


































Even Micho enjoyed finally to be able to lie on the grass and catch some rays of sunshine ( he loves doing that). Let's hope spring is coming soon. I hope you all had a beautiful Sunday wherever you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment