Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's week


Hello everyone, I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day. Whether you were alone or with the loved one. I decided to do a Valentine's week this time and think about treating myself and others around me every day of this week. Coffee, flowers and chocolates just belong to this holiday so had plenty of it.  It is indeed a special day although we should not limit our love only to one day and try to be thankful and appreciative of the other every day.




































   I had a great time and was busy with all the preparations.
It is probably because of the fact that there's also a Birthday celebration connected to this date for me so it is not just about Valetine's but Birthday too :) . I made a gluten free chocolate cake and it's been a really fun couple of days with a lot of take out food and movies too. It was the first sunny day here after weeks! and the temperature went up to 15C I almost couldn't believe it.
Hope you had a great time with the ones you love! <3





































No comments:

Post a Comment