Friday, March 3, 2017

Like a Gilmore girl

Bonjour lovelies,  recently I've been binge watching Gilmore Girls again. Oh gosh how I love it. I'm so happy they came back. Watching the show is equivalent to curling up in bed with a good book on a rainy day. I'm obsessed with the show and I've been on a misson to make my home more like the Gilmore house and the Dragonfly Inn mix.

Who wouldn't want their house to look like from Stars Hollow right? Such an idylic little town..


































Since the show I've been loving the tiffany style lamps and the D.V. Furstenberg wrap dresses and the coats and cute hats and scarfs!



I have been a fan of many feel good shows like Ally McBeal, Friends..but this one has influenced me the most I think. Although I must say at times I've been a little dissapointed. I would love to see Jess come back. I'm not a big fan of Logan. Maybe a suggestion for the next one? Have a great weekend everybody. It's supposed to snow here again! I know what show I'll be watching ;)






































No comments:

Post a Comment