Sunday, March 26, 2017

A day well spent

Today we went to watch show jumping here in town. I really enjoyed it , well you probably know already how much I love the horses right? It was amazing to watch.






























It was such a beautiful day again I spent some time in the garden admiring the flowers and enoying the sun. The flowers always give me the energy i prefer them planted in my garden to cut flowers in a vase. I don't know why, I've always felt like cut flowers are a little bit sad. They die so quickly and after couple of days you have to replace them. I much prefer plants in pots inside the house and beautiful flowers outside in the garden where they are happy and most importantly alive.


 I finally managed to work out today and hike a little as well. I have missed exercise so much. Recently it was almost impossible for me to find the time for it and I do have a sweet tooth and like all the comfort food so I do need my exercise.I also feel much better when I spend some time running or hiking. Talking about exercise I am definitelly not a gym person. I do my exercise either at home with couple of hours of yoga a week or I run or hike outside, which I find much healthier and more postive for the body at least for me it gives me a lot of energy and a good feeling to spend time on the fresh air. I am lucky though I live on the outskirts of the city, so I am surrounded by the beautiful forests, if I was living in a big city it would be a different story I guess. Nature is really important for me and I do like to be surrounded by it.



 Now I'm just going to cook some French Potato Gratin with comte cheese  for the family dinner. Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment