Saturday, March 25, 2017

Let the sunshine in




































I've been loving the weather here recently. The last couple of days felt more like the summer. I decided to plant some roses and hydrangea in my garden and spent a lot of time on the sun finally!
I've even started to plan the summer holidays, this weather put me in such a summer mood.
Iwas finally able to take out all my summer clothes from the bottom of my closet and start wearing skirts and denim jackets. I mean I know it's only March and the weather can still turn and become very cold and rainy but at least for now it's sunny and warm oh so warm. 20C this afternoon! Would you even believe it?






























I can't wait for the summer to be here. I love those summer evenings when it's hot and I can just run around the house barefoot and I can smell the flowers through the open windows...



































 Now it's time for a bath and an evening of watching Ice Age :) . Ofcourse when my little one goes to bed it will be a time for a more adult movie. I'm thinking a thriller probably. Secret In Their Eyes sounds good. I love anything with Nicole Kidman in it. It will be a Netflix evening that's for sure.
Happy Saturday to you all!



















No comments:

Post a Comment