Monday, December 26, 2016

Skin and hair in the winter




1. Milk Concentrate by L'Occitane, 2. Apricot kernel oil by Melvita, 3. Ultra Doux dry shampoo by Garnier.

In the winter my skin and my hair are extremely dry, that's why I try to use the most gentle products that don't have too many chemicals in them. I realy like using organic oils, or how they call them in France bio huile , they are gentle on my skin and hair, keep it hydrated and smell amazing (a little bit of aromatherapy in the winter is important too) . I personally love the smell of almonds in the winter. These products above satisfy my cravings for sweet almond scent. The Milk Concentrate by L'occitane is the best bodylotion and I even use it as a hand cream it smells amazing and makes my skin so soft even in the winter. The apricot oil is great for taking make up off and it helps prevent and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. I'm not a big fan of dry shampoos, at least I wasn't until I tried this one. Ultra Doux by Garnier works the best for me when I need that fresh feeling.

V zime su moja plet aj vlasy velmi suche, preto sa snazim pouzivat vyrobky s jemnejsim zlozenim, ktore nemaju prilis vela chemikalii. Rada pouzivam bio olejceky, alebo ako ich nazyvaju tu vo Francuzsku bio huile, su jemne na pokozku a vlasy hydratuju a uzastne vonaju ( trocha aromaterapie v zime tiez nezaskodi) . Ja osobne mam v zime rada vonu mandli. Tieto vyrobky moju tuzbu po mandlovej voni uspokojuju. Milk Concentrate od L'Occitane  je to najlepsie telove mlieko a ja ho pouzivam aj ako krem na ruky vonia uzastne a robi pokozku velmi hebkou aj v zime. Marhulovy olej je vyborny na odstranenie mejkapu a pomaha aj proti tvorbe vrasok. Nie som velkym fanusikom suchych samponov, aspon som nebola az pokial som neskusila tento. Ultra Doux od Garniera je pre mna top ked potrebujem osviezit vlasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment