Sunday, December 25, 2016

Another year...

Another year has gone by so quickly. I really wish I could make the time go slower, at least sometimes. This year's Christmas has been amazing. I love to be surrounded by my family and have all the amazing Christmas food and cookies... ah how I love those winter evenings with the good book and good French chocolates. Now I am just waiting for the snow to start falling finally. With a mug of hot chocolate (or Baileys) and some treats from chocolatier artisanal (in my case from THIL) by the fireplace the only thing missing now are the soft snowflakes behind the window falling down slowly and making everything pure and white. I hope you had a lovely Christmas everyone! Joyeux Noel!

Dalsi rok uplynul prilis rychlo. Naozaj by som si priala spomalit cas, aspon niekedy. Tohtorocne Vianoce boli skvele. Milujem byt obklopena rodinou a mat vsetko to uzastne jedlo a kolaciky... ach ako zboznujem tie zimne vecere s dobrou knihou a dobrymi Francuzskymi cokoladami. Teraz uz len cakam aby zacal konecne padat sneh. So salkou horucej cokolady (alebo Baileys) a zopar pochutkami z obchodu s cokoladou (v mojom pripade z THIL) jedine co mi pri krbe chyba su jemne snehove vlocky za oknom pomaly padajuce meniac vsetko na bielu cistotu. Dufam ze ste vsetci prezili krasne Vianoce! Joyeux Noel!






 Mug Armand Thiery
Painting Luciana Susko 
Chocolates Thil 
Baby Boots Ugg
Christmas decorations Maisons du Monde

No comments:

Post a Comment