Sunday, August 26, 2018

The move


Our moving took place in spring and I realized I haven't blogged much about it. Since it's been so stressful I've kind of forgotten about it already. As my mind tends to remember mostly pleasant things ;) . In the end it was all worth it though and I would not change it for anything now. The new house is much better more light and airy, big windows are the key, also the garden and outside space suits us much better. I've been enjoying doing some gardening in the spring and I really fell in love with it and all the flowers and possibilities. I never knew I loved landscape gardening so much.


























Ther's no doubt dogs can sense which room in the house is the best to sleep in.
They always manage to find the best spot, you just need to follow them and trust their senses ;) .




















No comments:

Post a Comment