Sunday, August 26, 2018

Summer through my iphone

Hello my friends,

I know it took me a long time to get back to the blog, my life has just been crazy with all the moving and building the new house. Nevertheles I'm back and I'm so happy that the moving is over. It's not easy to move in the first place and with a toddler that's another stressful part but all went well and the last winter the house was finally finished and in the spring we moved in. Still in the same town though so not that much has actually changed for us. Alex still goes to the same preschool and I still work only my office location has changed.

In one week Alex will be starting an Ecole Maternelle which is a French version of a Preschool but actually they do take it much more serioussly in France and make it more like the real school. It is even in the same building as the primary school in fact.

Now I want to share with you some pictures from this year and from my holidays in the summer. I think you might guess the location...












We flew to Sardinia this year, just south of Corsica this pretty island was very new to us. Costa Smeralda and a town of St Teresa was something new to see. I was glad to spend some quality time with my family and really enjoyed the beautiful warm sea and the amazing Italian food. I could go on about the food as you can imagine, everything from pastries for breakfast to pasta and pizza and vegetables made in every possible way.

Where did you spend you holidays? Did you get hit by the heatwave?




No comments:

Post a Comment