Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Freezing here!

I guess nobody likes politics as much as French do. That's why the tension in this country is high at the moment and the discussions are neverending. I must be the only person in the city who doesn't discuss politics couple of times a day. Or at least I feel like it. So the tension is growing and the faces of the candidates are coming out of everywhere. For this reason I stopped watching the TV and I am mostly watching my favorite series and you tube. I am so bored of hearing about politics. The weather doesn't help either it got soooo freaking cold here. Last night it was back to -2 Celsius. Can you believe it? Today we had snow in the yard in the morning! Poor flowers.. I don't even want to think about what does it mean for the fruits this year. Today I felt like taking out my gloves again, my hands were so cold when i was taking Micho for his morning walk.



It was deffinitely a time for a hat and gloves this morning and it's not finished! It doesn't look like spring outside it looks more like rainy autumnal weather with fog. Yesterday it was snowing. It's almost May how can it be so cold? I can't feel my fingers as I'm writing this. I had a little trim of the hair and I went for a shopping trip to Nancy with my mom. All in all it turned out good and I got this jacket in ZARA and a hat in H&M. What do you think? Deffinitely need them now! I can't believe three weeks ago I was wearing shorts and even got a tan. It seems like a very far memory now. I hope May will be warm and suny. I have a feeling it will be a good month! Have a nice week my friends.



































Hat H&M
Jacket ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment