Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Early mornings




 
 Recently I've been waking up really early. It's hard not to get excited about life when you are woken up by the sunshine and it looks like an explosion of flowers outside. This year's spring has been amazing. I've started to even enjoy waking up early and it gives me more time to have cuddle mornings with the baby and long breakfast. Even Micho is really happy about his longer morning walks.


Another bonus is a beautiful sunrise which I would miss if I slept in and it's just comforting to have this time of the day, when not many people are up yet or on the streets.I somehow feel closer to nature at this time of the day, before all the noise starts that humans create. This week I am starting a spring cleaning of the house, half an hour every day should do it. I am starting to plan my summer holiday. I will share my destination with you soon. Have a beautiful week everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment