Thursday, August 3, 2017

July in pictures


 I know I haven't been here for a while. I've been dealing with some things and I have promissed myself to blog more this month. As the end of the summer is approaching I do feel a bit sad but there's one more thing to be excited about, a holiday that I've been so looking forward to! I just can't wait to lie on the beach with a good book and get some nice tan finally! (The weather here has been awful the past three weeks). But who am I kidding , I'm going to spend my time building the sand castles and running around after my little one haha. Aaah the beauty of beeing a mom. Honestly the most rewarding thing in the world! Hopefully there will be some time for a good book too ;) .Hope you're all having a wonderful summer.

 Blackberries from the garden

 Visiting Nancy for a day


































Summer evening with a friend


































A trip to Basel through Vosges Mountains..

 Home sweet home



Trying to be thrifty and have some home-made theatre fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment